Get Better Faster with Simple Easy Ways | How To Maximize Your Recovery
Nowadays, the current mutated variants are easier to transmit to people making us all vulnerable, even for vaccinated ones. This means we'll all be catching a cold, light fever, cough, and flu anytime soon as it will surge at a faster rate than the previous variants. We are already aware of the steps to keep you protected from the current variant of concern. But what if you already have the symptoms of the flu, you're experiencing a runny nose, and you have a dry cough. How do you get better quickly? How do you maximize your recovery?
Here are the three essential but straightforward ways of getting efficient in your recovery from a cold or flu.
- Get plenty of sleep. When your body is sleeping, that's the prime time when most of the healing and recovery happens—getting at least 8 hours of sleep, especially when sick, will benefit your recovery. The brain will trigger and release hormones that are responsible for growth and healing when getting sufficient rest.
- Hydrate Your Body. Sufficient hydration can help heal the damaged mucous membrane cells and act as a barrier to prevent bacteria from entering the body. Water also flushes toxins out of the body, helps transport nutrients into the cells, and helps regulate body temperature and pH balance. Averagely, 13 cups (3.2 L) of water a day, and add a couple more cups when you're sick. Depending on preference but not required, you can add a few slices of lemon in your water, honey, turmeric powder, slices of cucumber, ginger, or mint leaves. Please avoid drinking too much coffee, tea, alcoholic drinks, or any caffeinated drinks to dehydrate your body.
- Eat Clean and Healthy. To help aid your body to recover, it needs clean and healthy fuel. A healthy meal will benefit your body by providing nutrients, essential vitamins, and minerals such as vitamin C and zinc. Examples of healthy food to eat when you're sick are broth (chicken, beef, pork), chicken soup (with garlic, ginger, carrots, potatoes, celery, etc), fruits rich in vitamin C and vegetables. Just make sure you don't overeat or eat less than usual. Also, avoid eating any oily, junk, or processed food.
Above are the significant steps to take when experiencing flu symptoms. Here are additional ways to do depending on personal preferences but not required to help your body heal quickly from cold and flu.
- Drink Wellness Shots. Wellness shots are made to support your body by providing additional essential vitamins, minerals, herbs, and anti-oxidant-rich ingredients such as vitamin C and zinc, which are vital to boosting your immune system.
- Take Cold Showers. Only take cold showers if you are able to handle the cold temperature. Cold showers are effective in warming your body which then boosts and helps fight off the flu. The shock of the cold water in the body stimulates leukocytes which helps fight infection. The cold also triggers the release of epinephrine (adrenaline) which signals to heighten the immune system.
- Jog or Run. Cardiovascular activities may help flush bacteria out of the lungs and airways. Jogging also warms your body which effectively helps the immune system to fight the flu. Only do this when your body is able to do it.
- Fasting. Some people fast even when they're sick, but if you have any complications, don’t try to fast. Like animals, when they are sick, most animal auto-response is to abstain from eating any food. The reason behind this is to let the body’s energy put more focus on healing and regeneration instead of digesting food. But based on recent studies, fasting only helps bacterial infections, while consuming glucose may help combat viral infections. Don’t fast if you haven’t experienced fasting or haven’t researched it.
Your body is designed to adapt to any environment and will try to overcome the stress it’s facing. When you’re sick, your body will do everything it can to fight back and create antibodies to protect you from getting sick from the same infection again. So the best way to help your body recover is to follow the three essential ways mentioned first and only do the additional ways by personal preference.
Do you want to provide your body with additional essential vitamins and minerals to boost your body’s immune system and recover fast? RECOVER Wellness Shots contains the essential vitamins and minerals such as ginger, lemon, turmeric, zinc, and many more, plus it’s all organic and a blend of an adaptogen. You’re in luck because you can get $10 off when you purchase $39 worth of wellness shots or more. Use the discount code: Arte2022 and shop at www.artewellness.com, and we’ll send your orders right at your front door. Keep safe and stay protected.